Share This Story
Woooooo! We are celebrating!
We think Happy Hearts Cookies will help us to:
– make Queen Natasha the Evil less Evil
– make Rusty the Rooster even more silly
– make Kiska’s wooly coat even woolier
– make Kodiak’s hugs even sweeter than they already are
– make Qannik more “masculine” so “Bricey” will quit picking on him
– make Cheoah less whiny
Now we know that is a pretty tall order, though we do not know which part will be the most difficult. We also, by the way, think the totally suck-up to Huffle blog post we had the other day may have helped.
When our sampler arrives, we will be glad to post the results here to let you know how well it went!
And, thanks again, Huffle, Zim of the A04, and Happy Hearts Cookies!
Read Another Story
← Back One Story ◊ OR ◊ Forward One Story →
This Week's Thundering Herd Special Features
Weekly thoughts from our Hu-Dad with the latest updates on his writing projects, the books he's reading, and a gratuitous dog photo of us.
Way Back Wednesday
Each week, we reach back into our vault of over 4,500 previous posts and share a favorite. We hope you enjoy this look back.