We love hearing from our readers! Feel free to post comments on any blog post so that all of our readers can enjoy your comments.
If you have a private question for us, please complete the following to send any comments about this web page, questions about the dogs, or anything else. This form will send an email directly to us without publishing it on the website. We check comments daily and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Messages We Do Not Respond To
While we love chatting with our readers, please do not ask the following:
1) We are not breeders and do not have Siberian Huskies for sell. All members of The Herd are spayed or neutered.
2) No, we can not take in another dog. We get asked nearly every week—sometimes multiple times in a week—if we could adopt a Siberian Husky. It's heartbreaking. Please don't.
3) Dog sled rides. Hu-Dad is old and fragile. He could hurt himself walking across a room. Dog sledding doesn't happen here anymore.
4) Guest blog posts. We've written nearly 5,000 blog posts. Not one of them has been written by someone else. Not one.
5) Product reviews. The only products we ever mention are products we use everyday. We do not accept payment for them. We don't do unsolicited product reviews.
6) Advertising. We do not accept third party advertising and have no interest in monetizing this website.
7) Solicitations for SEO, web design, or similar services. We get daily offers, Most of these come from gmail accounts which makes us laugh because who can claim to be an SEO expert and not even have a business website or email.
8) Any "business" using a gmail or yahoo or similar email. Seriously. If you're a business, get a website and email. It's dirt cheap.