Help Desk Support

As a working breed, we Siberian Huskies are tireless in our never-ending efforts, such as the help desk support that Landon demonstrates.

Working here, Hu-Dad - Help Desk Support
Working here, Hu-Dad

We know it’s exhausting for you humans to see how much we working breeds love our jobs. While our Hu-Dad is leisurely typing away on his keyboard, Landon is busy keeping the desk in position so it doesn’t suddenly fly away. We report 100% success in his efforts since it hasn’t floated into the air even once. Just another task we handle—help desk support.

1. Karen on February 14, 2022 at 12:12 pm

Does Landon and Roscoe ever play together? I know Ty and Roscoe and then Frankie and Landon are thick as thieves, I am just curious how they interact with each other outside of the senior two…

• The Thundering Herd on February 14, 2022 at 1:15 pm

The funny thing is that we assumed Roscoe and Landon would be buddies. Typhoon had never warmed to anyone so we thought he just wanted to be a loner. Who knew the bestest buddies ever would form from that duo?

So, no, Roscoe and Landon rarely hang out together.

2. Terry Grennell on February 13, 2022 at 12:59 pm

Very punny. 🙂

3. Debbie & Miss Ruby on February 13, 2022 at 8:24 am

Close the eyes and you have the perfect example of a Russian Rug Dog. Must also include snoring says Miss Ruby!!

4. mary michaud on February 13, 2022 at 7:24 am

I would get nothing done; I would want to get down on the floor to kiss that nose!

• Jean Burkhardt on February 13, 2022 at 7:49 am

I agree with Mary Michaud-that cute face would distract me too many times a day!!! I guess you have learned NOT to let all that cuteness distract you Hu-Dad!

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.