Dirty Deeds

Has Typhoon been guilty of some dirty deeds in the backyard? Hu-Dad claims to have evidence, but the Little Prince proclaims innocence.

No, I haven't been digging. Why do you ask? - dirty deeds
No, I haven’t been digging. Why do you ask?

Once again, Hu-Dad is making crazy allegations that a certain member of royalty might have been digging in the backyard. When confronted, His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey denied being involved in any such dirty deeds. With such an innocent look, who could possibly think he might be guilty?

1. Karen on February 14, 2022 at 12:13 pm

He is perfect and can do no wrong!!

2. Jean Burkhardt on February 12, 2022 at 12:46 pm

Hu-Dad-Typhoon Phooey says–“It was those tree rats that DUMPED dirt all over me”!!!

3. Max and Maya's momma on February 12, 2022 at 11:59 am

As Curly from The Three Stooges also stated “I’m a victim of circumstances!”

4. Sharon Sammons & Tess on February 12, 2022 at 9:01 am

I was just standing there and the dirt jumped on me!

5. Sea Wolf on February 12, 2022 at 7:12 am

The cat did it. There is always a cat involved but they are sneaky and you never see them.

6. Don Davis on February 12, 2022 at 7:06 am

Obviously, The Little Prince had heard AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” and was moved by the lyrics!

7. mary michaud on February 12, 2022 at 6:54 am

dirty dog noses tell no lies! What a cute pic, love it

8. Debbie & Miss Ruby on February 12, 2022 at 6:51 am

I am guessing that one of his brothers was digging and the dirt go on him accidentally!! It is beneath royalty to dig.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.