Air Boom Boom

Despite the backyard construction covered with slippery tarps for this week’s rains, Air Boom Boom was able to take flight.

Able to leap over the photographer in a single bound - air Boom Boom
Able to leap over the photographer in a single bound

We’re expecting an inch-and-a-half of rain over the next couple of days, so the construction crew covered the backyard project with tarps. You would think the slippery surface would inhibit launch capabilities, but Landon proved that wrong. Air Boom Boom has achieved launch speed.

1. Rachel Churchill on February 3, 2022 at 1:41 pm

What a terrific photo! Go Boom Boom!

2. Jean Burkhardt on February 3, 2022 at 10:53 am

I too LOVE seeing Boom Boom’s BIG smile on his face and so glad he made a great landing!!!

3. Cheryl Seybert on February 3, 2022 at 10:42 am

Landon has invisible springs in legs!! He is amazing!!

4. Jim Frykman on February 3, 2022 at 9:00 am

But how was the landing?

• Karen on February 3, 2022 at 10:23 am

Ha. I wondered the same thing… 🙂

• The Thundering Herd on February 3, 2022 at 10:24 am

The landing was amazingly good, not a guarantee for the Book even in perfect conditions.

5. Debbie & Miss Ruby on February 3, 2022 at 8:39 am

You should have called him Superman!! Rain is not Husky friendly.

6. Padma Bending on February 3, 2022 at 8:00 am

I love seeing such a happy Sibe. Thanks for my morning smile.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.