The Royal Cold Shoulder

What happens when Hu-Dad disappoints His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey? The royal cold shoulder, of course.

I'm not talking to you, Hu-Dad - the royal cold shoulder
I’m not talking to you, Hu-Dad

We Siberian Huskies are known for being somewhat opinionated, but none of us quite as much as His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey. To put it mildly, Typhoon has a slightly high opinion of himself and believes that no mere human should disagree. And when, say, Hu-Dad might suggest that the world doesn’t revolve around the Little Curmudgeon, what happens? The royal cold shoulder. Just imagine snorts of displeasure and you have the whole experience. (By the way, Hu-Dad taking photos didn’t smooth things over).

1. Cheryl Seybert on February 4, 2022 at 1:21 pm

We have two Corgis that will do the same exact thing! Does help if you laugh when they are snorting either!!🀣🀣🐾🐾

2. Juno's mom on February 4, 2022 at 12:08 pm

Such a character.

3. Karen on February 4, 2022 at 9:01 am

He is the sweetest thing! How could you not give him anything he wanted??

4. Debbie & Miss Ruby on February 4, 2022 at 6:50 am

Probably something better to look at outside when those inside don’t appreciate royalty!!

5. mary michaud on February 4, 2022 at 6:32 am

even his ears show his displeasure!

6. Jean Burkhardt on February 4, 2022 at 6:17 am

Oh dear Hu-Dad-WHY is the Little Prince giving you the ROYAL cold shoulder? I cannot imagine WHY he is so disappointed?? I hope you two have made up by now!!

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.