Boom Boom And The Evil Invader

An evil invader entered our house with its mighty roar, but Boom Boom faced the danger head-on and even attempted to make friends with the beast.

Landon sounding the alarm when he heard the evil invader's approach
Landon sounding the alarm when he heard the evil invader’s approach.

A quiet afternoon. The dogs softly snored in their naps. Hu-Dad clacked away at his keyboard. And then the peace was shattered with the roar of an evil invader. One of the biggest threats to canine tranquility arrived at Chez Herd.

Man the battle stations! Man the battle stations!
Man the battle stations! Man the battle stations!

Boom Boom shrieked for the others to gather their weapons and prepare for battle. They groggily muttered their replies, rolled over and went back to sleep, leaving poor Landon to defend the house by himself.

Ack! It's approaching. I must prepare to meet the beast head-on.
Ack! It’s approaching. I must prepare to meet the beast head-on.

We must warn our more sensitive viewers. The next photo shows the beast and Landon nose to nose. Our brave canine does his best to befriend the invader, offering that universal symbol of canine invitation to games.

Hey, evil vacuum, you wanna play?
Hey, evil vacuum, you wanna play?

1. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on November 7, 2019 at 7:06 pm

????????????????????

2. Debbie and Ruby on November 7, 2019 at 12:22 pm

With 5 Huskies I am sure Boom Boom gets attacked way too often!!

3. tammy j on November 7, 2019 at 11:16 am

LOL! beautiful boy!

4. Jeanee on November 7, 2019 at 10:37 am

My husky LOVED the vac. He followed me around when I was running it.

5. HokiePack on November 7, 2019 at 9:49 am

Too Funny!!! I am laughing out loud! Boom Boom is such a hot mess!

6. Juno's mom on November 7, 2019 at 9:46 am

Such a cute play bow.

7. Jean Burkhardt on November 7, 2019 at 7:34 am

Oh Boom Boom I guess you are one of those vacuum haters? One of our girls used to actually bite the head and I had to be careful she didn’t break her teeth. Our husky mix Bradley is cool with it and Sadie our hound mix if terrified! Amazaing how they all react so differently!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.