Trust Me, Bro

Roscoe is enjoying a good brushing from the Hu-Dad, but seems to have a challenge convincing the Little Prince with a simple Trust Me, Bro.

Don't stop brushing, Hu-Dad.
Don’t stop brushing, Hu-Dad.

Roscoe is a huge fan of brushing time around Chez Herd. He has a nice short-hair coat with the trademark thick undercoat of a Siberian Husky, an easy coat to maintain made easier by his enjoyment of grooming time.

Roscoe's enthusiasm is not infectious on his hiding brother in the background.
Roscoe’s enthusiasm is not infectious on his hiding brother in the background.

Typhoon’s coat, unfortunately, has the thick, bristly undercoat that requires more grooming and, of course, hates the brush. Hu-Dad masted an entire 30 seconds of brushing on him last night before he hid under the desk from the assault. Roscoe’s enjoyment on full display in front of him did nothing to dissuade him.

Trust me, Bro, brushing is great.
Don't get near me with that evil thing.
Trust me, Bro, brushing is great.
Don’t get near me with that evil thing.

1. Patty Markiewicz on July 10, 2019 at 11:12 pm

So how do you handle Typhoon’s thick mane, Hu-dad?

• The Thundering Herd on July 11, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Very, very slowly.

2. tammy j on July 10, 2019 at 11:28 am

I love you Roscoe! you’re just so cuddly!
    and JEAN B !!! good to see you back! hope you’re feeling better!!!

3. Karen on July 10, 2019 at 9:59 am

I would sure love to see a video of sweet Ty and your attempt at brushing him. I’m sure Hu-Dad is exaggerating that sweet and angelic boy’s dislike for it. 😉 🙂

4. Juno's mom on July 10, 2019 at 9:39 am

Love his coat!

5. Jean Burkhardt on July 10, 2019 at 9:36 am

Roscoe looks so adorable and handsome. I guess Hu-Dad Typhoon will never be a fan of the evil brush!!!

6. Debbie and Ruby on July 10, 2019 at 8:15 am

Hey Typhoon, Ruby here, I feel your pain from that old Medieval Torture Device. Humans should be punished for using them. I love my long matted hair.

7. HokiePack on July 10, 2019 at 8:14 am

What a ham! And a cutie pie Roscoe! Ty ladies like well groom sibes !!????????

8. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on July 10, 2019 at 7:40 am

Oh Roscoe you’re just adorable ????

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.