Little Prince Disdain

The facial expressions of Typhoon communicate the Little Prince disdain over being asked to comply with any of the human rules.

You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

His Haughtiness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey is quite clear that the rules of Chez Herd do not apply to him. Unfortunately, the Hu-Dad has a quite different opinion. That results in the battle of strong wills.

I still don't know who you are talking to.

I still don’t know who you are talking to.

For those of you who are parents to human teenagers, you will particularly appreciate the moment when there is finally agreement on something. At least, verbally. But then you get the eye roll that goes along with the “compliance.”

Whatever.

Whatever.

1. Laura Yager on November 15, 2018 at 1:04 pm

We call his eye roll the “Husky side eye”. We see it around here at least once a day! Typhoon has perfected this look!

2. Terry (+Rory) on November 14, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Touches!!!????

3. KJ Pierson on November 14, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Apparently, you do not understand.

It goes….

Prince,
    Other Sibes,
    THEN YOU HUMAN SLAVES.

– Signed, A Husky Royal Scholar

😛

4. Debbie on November 14, 2018 at 7:23 am

That is “the look” that comes when the treat bag forgotten on a hike.

5. Vincent Porrazzo on November 14, 2018 at 5:53 am

Try cutting his allowance. Doesn’t work with my sibes though.
    Vince Porrazzo

6. Jean B Burkhardt on November 14, 2018 at 5:50 am

LOL TYphoon Phooey!!! You are a typical teeanger who loves to give his Hu-Dad a headache!!

Lowe's Two-Trip Rule

September 25, 2022

Another home improvement project proved the accuracy of the Lowe’s Two-Trip Rule and made me think of the similarity to writing.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.