Untimely Entrance

Ever had one of the moments when you barged into a situation and then wondered if maybe you had made an untimely entrance?

Frankie Suave declaring time for a little dog nap.

Frankie Suave declaring time for a little dog nap.

With the normal chaos of Chez Herd at a dull roar, Frankie Suave opted for a little alone time by sneaking off to the human bedroom. He built a nest out of pillows and settled in for a quiet time. Guess what happened next?

Hey, Big Bro, did you miss me?

Hey, Big Bro, did you miss me?

Boom Boom missed his big brother and took off on a frantic search of the house for him. Soon enough, he joined him on the big bed. Then he wondered if he had made a big mistake.

He's still looking at me, isn't he?

He’s still looking at me, isn’t he?

More photos from this little encounter tomorrow!

1. Mom 'n Ebby on November 16, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Mom sez: Poor Frankie — a guy just can’t have any privacy or any peace around here. and yes, he’s keeping his eye on you.

2. Laura Yager on November 15, 2018 at 6:49 pm

Love the look on Bonn Bomm’s face! He really does look like he’s saying “whoops”????

3. Juno's mom on November 15, 2018 at 10:38 am

Frankie looks totally unfazed. What a cool boy!

4. June on November 15, 2018 at 9:30 am

Look at those rake marks! Well groomed!

5. Jean B Burkhardt on November 15, 2018 at 9:17 am

UH OH Boom Boom-Frankie Suave is REALLY giving you the stink eye and YES-he is STILL looking at you~~

6. Terry (+Rory) on November 15, 2018 at 7:41 am

Oooppssieee????!!!
    (such cute photos though!)

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.