Warming Weather And Summer Hats

As the warmer weather of summer approaches, we have an important safety message about summer hats to protect you from the heat.

Frankie warns the summer heat is approaching.

Frankie warns the summer heat is approaching.

Oh, sure, we had snow falling just a few weeks ago, but summer is approaching with its unbearable heat. Ok, sure, we rarely see temperatures above 80Β°F, but we still think that is hot. Our Hu-Dad always wears a summer hat to protect himself from the sun’s intense beams, and Frankie thought it was a good idea to try his own. How many of our canine friends think this is the summer fashion accessory this year?

Frankie modeling one of his Tilley summer hats.

Frankie modeling one of his Tilley summer hats.

1. KJ Pierson on May 7, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Chloe and Leena both have preferred my Fedora from time to time πŸ˜›

2. JoCindy on May 7, 2018 at 9:26 am

When I see Frankie in his Tilley Hat, I think of the main character in Bill Noel’s Folly Beach Mysteries! Both look stylin’ in their Tilleys!!!

3. Zoe on May 7, 2018 at 7:55 am

I see a new trend
    The next thing you know Frankie will have his own u-tube channel and be a K-9 influencer!! Move over Jeffree Starr it’s now the Frankie Sibe channel!!

4. Lori on May 7, 2018 at 7:03 am

Oh boy! I see a brand new canine summer trend afoot ????

5. Jean B Burkhardt on May 7, 2018 at 6:05 am

I agree with Frankie-if I had to wear a heavy fur coat like these dogs wear-I would NEED a hat too!!! Our big boy BRadley loves to lay on the A/C vent in the house-lol!!!! It has been crazy with the weather all over the place! Snow then temps almost 90 degrees!!!! What happened to Spring time???

6. Hokie Pack on May 7, 2018 at 6:04 am

So stinking cute! Frankie is a fashion model!

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.