Evidence Search For Our Invading Rabbits

Despite a cold, frosty morning, Typhoon is determined to do a thorough evidence search inside Sibe Quentin for signs of rabbit visitations.

I know they were here.

I know they were here.

We woke up yesterday morning to a little sleet and snow, and a thick covering of rime ice – that white covering that comes from fog freezing on trees. At a brisk 20ºF (-7ºC), the rabbits had gone into hiding, but the Little Prince was convinced they had been in the yard.

I will do an evidence search of every blade of nibbled grass.

I will do an evidence search of every blade of nibbled grass.

Once again, the poor Little Prince was unable to find a little bunny to play with (a game that would not end well for the poor rabbit). But he never gives up hope!

I will find a rabbit.

I will find a rabbit.

Movie Memory Monday

Poor Typhoon finds himself in quite the predicament when he is wrestling his little sister. Just when he understands the game, the rules change and something happens that is Not As Expected.

Why is Cheoah smiling in the Movie Memory Monday? Click the image to see the video.

1. Claire L on April 9, 2018 at 11:38 am

Link to the ‘Not As Expected’ video throws up a 404 page ????

• The Thundering Herd on April 9, 2018 at 11:47 am

One of us must have chewed on the link, but Hu-Dad has fixed it.

Thanks for letting us know.

2. Juno's mom on April 9, 2018 at 10:41 am

The thrill of the hunt. (My girl’s a better mouser than my kitty.)

3. Zoe on April 9, 2018 at 6:32 am

Hu-dad I do not think you understand the situation. As it has been explained to me by Sabo attorney-at-paw, these are not ordinary rabbits they seek, but instead the dreaded Ninja Rabbit. These are no ordinary rabbits and can threaten home and hearth, thus these patrols are necessary under the guardian canine performance clause of their contract.

• Lori on April 9, 2018 at 7:03 am

????????????

4. Jean B Burkhardt on April 9, 2018 at 6:02 am

Little Prince is NOT a quitter and just KNOWS there have been some bunny visits BUT just cannot seem to locate them-lol!!!