Double Trouble

bed spread

No, I did not mess up the bed spread all by myself.

Help

I had help.

1. Little Reufus on May 4, 2013 at 12:29 am

I no longer haff helbs. I miss it. Sadly, my trainers all suggest I knot haff it any time soon. Sigh.

2. Ice 'n Ayla on May 3, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Ayla sez: Awooooooooo, Frankie and Ty – what an awesome twosome!

3. Susan on May 3, 2013 at 7:52 pm

There’s an old saying – “Many hands (er, that is, paws) make light work.” It’s good to have a bro to help out!

4. All Things Collie on May 3, 2013 at 5:12 pm

We need to generate interest in the collies’ blog, as we need 12 more followers. If we get the 12 new followers, we will be asked to do a review for some dog products. Do you have any suggestions? Can we ask you for a favor? If you aren’t currently following us, would you mind adding us? thanks!

5. Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning on May 3, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Ahhh, the faces of innocence!!!

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

6. Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus on May 3, 2013 at 12:14 pm

It’s always WAY more fun to mess up the bed with a buddy – because when you are both being blamed, it’s sort of like no one is being blamed. Or something. (And for some odd reason, when Mom saw the title ‘Double Trouble’ she immediately started looking for Stevie Ray Vaughn. We have NO IDEA what/who she is talking about. Clearly she’s got early-onset old-timer’s disease! 😉 )

-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus (who have hijacked the computer while Mom is “working”)

7. Kat n collies on May 3, 2013 at 9:50 am

This could be my Kori and Scarlett! One of their favorite places to wrestle is my bed! Lol

8. Sam on May 3, 2013 at 9:07 am

Bed Rufflers always travel in pairs, we’ve found…

Sam

9. Max's Ma on May 3, 2013 at 9:03 am

But ya just can’t ever get upset when you see those faces right!?! 😉 they are just too cute!

10. jane niederstadt on May 3, 2013 at 7:41 am

Wow they have been together a lot lately. What’s going on over there? Great picture. They both are so adorable. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

11. Wild Dingo on May 3, 2013 at 1:54 am

FRANKIE! sigh. (say’s Juno… )