Hear Me Roar

Hear me roar!

I am Qannik! Hear me Roar!

blankie

Which might sound much more convincing if I wasn’t being tucked into bed with my blankie.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Ice 'n Ayla on May 5, 2013 at 3:59 am

Ayla sez Me’n Ice just got our “blankies” back today. During the winter, we have straw in our houses, so our “foamies” and our “blankies” are taken out, so they don’t get frozen into solid lumps. The hu-Mom & Dad decided spring is finally here to STAY, after about four false starts, so they took all the straw out, put our “foamies” back in, and along with that, me’n Ice each have a small “blankie” just thrown in there for us to rearrange to how we want it.

2. Emily @ Life as Alfie on May 4, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Everybody needs a blankie! 🙂

3. All Things Collie on May 4, 2013 at 11:44 am

Very fierce! (Even with your blankie!). 🙂

4. SlimDoggy on May 4, 2013 at 9:22 am

Hard to look fierce with a blankie…I know, I get it.

5. jane niederstadt on May 4, 2013 at 8:09 am

Bruce hogs my bed. We have a king size bed and he is like a third person right in the middle. There have been a few times he has been on my blankie and I had to make him move so I could have some. Lmao crazy dog. Huskies don’t roar the whoo or howl. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

6. Khady Lynn on May 4, 2013 at 2:24 am

It’s ok Qannik, Titus and I like to lay on blankies on the couch all the time!

KhL

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.