Television Thursday

Television remote

I have the television remote, so we are watching what I want to watch.

cut

No, I do not plan to tell you who – or what – gave me this cut on my nose.

brother has back

Besides, my big brother has my back.

1. siku marie on May 2, 2013 at 11:34 pm

If your big brother has your back, maybe you ought to let him “help” choose what to watch. You know, a little schmooze goes a long way when you need to ask for muscle.

2. Kat n collies on May 2, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Sorry about the boo boo, tell your mom to put some vitamin E on it once the scab falls off.

So what were you watching? Snow Dogs? 🙂

3. JC on May 2, 2013 at 12:57 pm

C’mon Typhoon, tell us about that cut. Inquiring minds want to know! 🙂

4. houndstooth on May 2, 2013 at 8:33 am

Ha! He who holds the remote rules the world, eh?

5. Max's Ma on May 2, 2013 at 8:28 am

As long as it’s not too bad of an ouchie! Have a happy today!!

6. jane niederstadt on May 2, 2013 at 7:55 am

I hope you didn’t get into a fight with a weed wacker like Bruce did yesterday. He has a few cuts on his nose. He is crazy. I hope you are not crazy like that. hugs and kisses to the herd.

7. Khady Lynn on May 2, 2013 at 3:40 am

Poor Ty! I totally know how things can get out of control! Good thing your brother has your back!

Khady Lynn

8. Wild Dingo on May 2, 2013 at 1:49 am

Ty, Why am I not surprised at you having a boo-boo? sigh? it was bound to happen, wise guy. 😉

9. Ice 'n Ayla on May 2, 2013 at 1:33 am

Ayla sez: Please, Ty, tell us — tell us you’re watching “Pretty Sled Dogs” on DVD!

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.