Sticks and Souvenirs

Sticks and Souvenirs

Queen Natasha says a good trip should be remembered by souvenirs.

Sticks and Souvenirs 2

What do you bring home from your walks?

1. FiveSibesMom on March 1, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Oh, I think our Bandit girl would fit right in perfect with The Herd! She is our resident stick (some are actual huge branches of a tree) collector! I love how you take that branch right along with you on your walk!

2. siku marie on February 28, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Sticks…anything that can be snagged without dad noticing and kept hidden in the mouth…children’s toys (which momma makes us try to return but we do not always remember where we “found” them…does cat poop count if you eat it?

3. Jo on February 28, 2013 at 10:37 pm

If I am very lucky, my Mom goes into the bakery and gets me a peanut butter COOKIE! I don’t make it all the way home with it either!

Cheers,
    Stella

4. The Ao4 on February 28, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Lately it’s just been a wet belly and feety-feet, but this morning I got to bring some MUD home, too! It was great!
    Play bows,
    Zim

5. houndstooth on February 28, 2013 at 8:24 am

Bunny is still miffed that I wouldn’t let her bring a dead deer foot home with us, but I thought leaving it in the forest was for the best!

6. Barbara on February 28, 2013 at 7:53 am

Loki has a whole pile of sticks, he just can’t resist them!

7. jane niederstadt on February 28, 2013 at 6:28 am

Bruce loves to grab sticks too. He would grab squirrels if we let him, but we don’t always feel like chasing him lol. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

An Awful Offal Story

August 7, 2022

What could go wrong with a bag full of bags of canine output and one excited hound? Find out in today’s awful offal tale of woe.

Capturing A Cheesewhiz Yawn

February 25, 2017 |

During the days (and evenings) of life around Chez Herd, Cheoah’s favorite spot is the den couch where you can witness a Cheesewhiz Yawn.