Back to Normal

Wooo.  With a little rest, things are back to normal here at Chez Herd.

IMG_3534

See, left to right is Kodiak, Cheoah, Natasha, Qannik and Kiska.

IMG_3941

“Normal” Rusty – Playing to the side of the trail.

1. Woodrow, Sweetie & Sherman on August 11, 2009 at 1:33 pm

yes much better – the order is restored – and yes rusty does seem to be in his own world

Woodrow – Sweetie & Sherman

2. Mochi on August 11, 2009 at 4:30 am

Yay! You’re all in order!

Silly Rusty! 🙂

Mochi

3. the Army of Four on August 10, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Much more orderly! Whew. Except for Zim. I mean RUSTY! Sorry.
    Hee hee hee.
    Love,
    Ammy

4. Stella on August 10, 2009 at 11:49 am

Glad to see everyone rested up and ready for a hike!

Such handsome pups!

Kisses,

Stella, waiting for Wednesday

5. Wild Dingo on August 10, 2009 at 10:40 am

Oh good. You know how our quadrapeds are creatures of habit.

6. Steve and Kat on August 10, 2009 at 10:05 am

I think Rusty just enjoys his walks more. Kat is a very focused walker, but I like to stop and smell (or pee on) the roses. I think Rusty is the same.

Steve

7. princess eva on August 10, 2009 at 9:04 am

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty…marching to the beat of his own drummer.

Princess Eva

8. Kira on August 10, 2009 at 8:09 am

Wooos! There is my little rusty, just like me, playing on the side instead walking a straight line….-Kira The BeaWoootiful

9. The OP Pack on August 10, 2009 at 6:56 am

And now they are ready to go, go, go. Rusty sure looks like he is up for some fun.

10. Khyra on August 10, 2009 at 5:56 am

Oh good!

My mother The Virgo was starting to twitch!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

11. Denns the Vizsla on August 9, 2009 at 9:20 pm

Ahhh, much much better.

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.