Share This Story
We think Happy Hearts Cookies will help us to:
– make Queen Natasha the Evil less Evil
– make Rusty the Rooster even more silly
– make Kiska’s wooly coat even woolier
– make Kodiak’s hugs even sweeter than they already are
– make Qannik more “masculine” so “Bricey” will quit picking on him
– make Cheoah less whiny
Pretty tall orders, huh? We did love the card that came with the package:
We promise to get better pictures, but The Herd was sampling on the S-RV this weekend (yes, we are out on an adventure) and since they decided 5 am was a nice wake up time, we do not have a lot of light to work with for pictures. Anyway:
Queen Natasha – Less evil?
Rusty the Rooster – More silly?
Kiska – More wooly?
Kodiak – Sweeter hugs?
Qannik – More masculine?
Cheoah – Less whiny?
For the record, we started off sampling the Sweet Potato Cookies. Everyone gives them four paws up. Including the cameraman who is hoping that the cookies will make him be able to make more focused pictures in the future.
Read Another Story
← Back One Story ◊ OR ◊ Forward One Story →