More Wrestling with Tartok

Once again, Cheoah was able to go with us over to my parents and visit her good buddy Tartok.  Here is a video of her evening.

1. Steve & Kat on April 29, 2009 at 8:46 pm

All that wrestling made me feel two things: tired and I wish I had been there!

Steve

2. Mochi on April 25, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Lucky Cheoah! Looks like she had a great evening!

Mochi

3. The OP Pack on April 24, 2009 at 10:18 pm

When all else fails, go for the feet!!! Looks like Cheoah likes the strategic placement of the chairs when she needs a break.

4. Huffle Mawson on April 24, 2009 at 9:26 pm

I’d like to sit up on the railing and look at the view! Cheoah looks like she’s having a great time.

Huffle Mawson

5. the Army of Four on April 24, 2009 at 12:51 pm

That’s my idea of a great time! A good walk, then a zoomin’ play session!
    Play bows,
    Zim

6. Khyra on April 24, 2009 at 8:55 am

Even though she’s at work – and I’ve watched this at home and hoping she doesn’t know I khan boot up her laptop – I know she’s smiling…

All those moves are kharbon khopies of my style! Cheoah and I would have a BLAST – and poor Tartok wouldn’t know what hit him!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

7. Kira on April 24, 2009 at 8:04 am

Wooo nice walkie, but then the fun begins.. I see she is a dominate little girl just like me!

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.