More Wrestling with Tartok

Once again, Cheoah was able to go with us over to my parents and visit her good buddy Tartok.  Here is a video of her evening.

1. Steve & Kat on April 29, 2009 at 8:46 pm

All that wrestling made me feel two things: tired and I wish I had been there!

Steve

2. Mochi on April 25, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Lucky Cheoah! Looks like she had a great evening!

Mochi

3. The OP Pack on April 24, 2009 at 10:18 pm

When all else fails, go for the feet!!! Looks like Cheoah likes the strategic placement of the chairs when she needs a break.

4. Huffle Mawson on April 24, 2009 at 9:26 pm

I’d like to sit up on the railing and look at the view! Cheoah looks like she’s having a great time.

Huffle Mawson

5. the Army of Four on April 24, 2009 at 12:51 pm

That’s my idea of a great time! A good walk, then a zoomin’ play session!
    Play bows,
    Zim

6. Khyra on April 24, 2009 at 8:55 am

Even though she’s at work – and I’ve watched this at home and hoping she doesn’t know I khan boot up her laptop – I know she’s smiling…

All those moves are kharbon khopies of my style! Cheoah and I would have a BLAST – and poor Tartok wouldn’t know what hit him!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

7. Kira on April 24, 2009 at 8:04 am

Wooo nice walkie, but then the fun begins.. I see she is a dominate little girl just like me!

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.