Saturday Plans

It is a clear, sunny Saturday. Guess what we are going to do all day?

img_2452

1. Steve & Kat on April 29, 2009 at 8:37 pm

Hiking? Cruising in the Jeep? Going to get ice cream?

Steve

2. Team Husky on April 26, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Please check out our blog ~ we’ve given Kodiak an award!!!

Team Husky

3. princess ev a on April 26, 2009 at 1:35 am

Can’t wait to see the video! But do the redheads always walk together?

Princess Eva

4. The OP Pack on April 25, 2009 at 10:15 pm

HIKING!!!! Perfect – more videos for your viewing public:-)

5. Huffle Mawson on April 25, 2009 at 8:02 pm

It’s very cold here so I’ll be staying in bed. I’ll live vicariously through you.

Huffle Mawson

6. Hero on April 25, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Did woos go splash in water? It’s furry furry hot today and that’s what I wanna do!!

Hero

7. the Army of Four on April 25, 2009 at 7:04 pm

I really think Zimmie and I should join your line-up of redheads! Wouldn’t that be fun!? I’d love to come on a big, long hike with you!
    Love,
    Amber

8. Mochi on April 25, 2009 at 6:22 pm

You pups are so lucky! I know you’re going to have a great adventure! Can’t wait to hear about it later. 🙂

Mochi

9. Thor and Marco Polo on April 25, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

It’s our last day at the beach and our friends Star and Jack A Roo who are just up the beach from us, gave us this awesome Award because we love our Kitty-Kat Friends. We are sending this award to YOU!

WOO

Thor, Marco Polo, Mama and MrSippi

10. Khyra on April 25, 2009 at 11:50 am

Lukhky lukhky woo!

Our khlear skies have ikhky humid khlouds now…

Happy Trailing!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

11. Ozzie on April 25, 2009 at 10:40 am

I suspect the pitter patter of fuzzy feety feets and much panting is in your future followed by a long nap in the SRV.

Have a great Saturday hike!

Ozzie

PS. I am off to the dag park right after a stop at the V.E.T.

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.