Changing Voice

I have made a great deal of fun of Cheoah’s squeakiness.  In case you have forgotten, listen in the background to the videos posted here or here.  Well, my little girl’s voice may finally be coming in.  I have been trying to catch this on video and this a very poor attempt, but I heard the singing begin, grabbed the camera, and ran down the stairs.  Unfortunately, I only caught the very end, but got a great howl. I do love the look of “Who, me?” at the end.

But, since it was dark, I knew I had to do better.  So this second video is a little more set up.  I had the lights on and was all prepared.  You get the full range – squeakiness, the Cheoah patented crate scratching asking for the door to be opened, and finally, a little howling action. The Herd choir is singing all of the harmonies in the background.

Happy Woos!

1. Steve & Kat on February 13, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Mom says she still remembers the day we make our first noises like that. She was so happy that we could make noises that weren’t squeaky and making her ears hurt!

Steve

2. da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau on February 10, 2009 at 10:58 pm

Yep-Woo, that was definitely wooing I heard. When Juneau woos it soundz like he is possessed. That’s why I call him the demon youngin.

Happy Wooing,

-da Cos-

3. Echo on February 10, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Such an elegant symphony. Pure brilliance.
    ECHO

4. simcha on February 10, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Oh my dogness! I want to live at your house with all those sibes! Music to my ears!

Simcha

5. Princess Eva on February 10, 2009 at 11:01 am

Brice tried to dig at the computer screen when we played your videos. I think he wanted to rescue Cheoah.

Princess Eva

6. the Army of Four on February 10, 2009 at 7:38 am

Ah rooooooooooooooo!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: Mom thinks your house sounds a lot like ours. 🙂

7. Khyra on February 10, 2009 at 6:54 am

So there IS hope fur me!

I khan sound like that – my doggy nanny has been telling my mom about how she’ll hear me make some strange sounds – to the extent that she thinks there is someone else in the house!

Happy Woosday to all of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Posing on the Bench

August 15, 2010 |

Miss Kiska takes the challenge from Rusty the Rooster to prove her modeling chops by posing on the bench. We think she wins.