Games We Play

An all time favorite game, Qannik is standing in the dog door entrance and not letting Kodiak in.  Qannik has just realized that I am standing on the front porch above him taking the picture.

Qannik at door

1. Steve & Kat on February 10, 2009 at 9:12 pm

That looks like a really fun game. Sometimes I sit between the couch and the loveseat and then Steve won’t walk past me. He just barks and woos and begs for Mom to come save him.

Kat

2. Echo on February 10, 2009 at 5:05 pm

Foiled again! Meeka likes to be the troll sometimes. I just step on him if he won’t move. He makes lots of noise but that’s okay.
    ECHO

3. Holly on February 9, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Wow, that sounds awfully familiar. I like to lay on our ramp to the doggie door and block the entire way. None of the other dogs will walk around me. Not that they would fit, but I think it’s my overwhelming Malagal personality that stops them. My baby Khady is now doing the same thing. Only she’s too small to block the whole ramp. She’s learning though!

Holly

4. The OP Pack on February 9, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Oh, Qannik – woo are just like me, I like to block the door too and I like to block the water bowl as well.

Tail wags, your OP Twin, Dakota

5. Ozzie on February 9, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Naughty, Naughty Qannik.

6. Huffle Mawson on February 9, 2009 at 4:58 pm

That looks like something that Salvador would have done to me.

Huffle Mawson

7. Team Husky on February 9, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Poor Kodiak…..is Qannik a big meanie?

We’d love to see photos of your doggy house up close!

Team Husky

8. the Army of Four on February 9, 2009 at 11:47 am

Ha roo roo roo! That’s a good one!
    Play bows,
    Zim

9. Khyra on February 9, 2009 at 5:38 am

…evfurry night and evfurry day?

Oh wait, that is people!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

My Computer Died

September 18, 2022

This week’s Musing faced a few challenges, especially when my computer died in an epic technological disaster—more or less.

Games Siberians Play – Catch

July 2, 1995 |

A bored Siberian Husky can be quite creative to keep herself entertained, as Nikita did in a game of catch with a less than happy turtle.