Pressure

The Herd is always patient.  Here, Natasha, Rusty and Kodiak demonstrate what patient facial expressions they have when we are getting ready for a hike.  Feel the pressure?

Pressure

1. Dannan & The Girl on December 16, 2008 at 7:15 pm

My my, what very patient doggies you are! Wrooo!

2. Thor and Marco Polo on December 14, 2008 at 5:19 pm

WOO WOO

Mom is so impressed, she has been working very hard to make us patient! It’s horrible watching her put on her stocking cap, mittens, yak-Tracs! How long does it take to get dressed? we are ready!

Hugs
    thor and Marco Polo

3. Lola on December 14, 2008 at 9:37 am

Great job faking patience guys. We like to do the bounce up in the air and yelp and howl in anticipation of walking. I bet your humans prefer your methods better. You sure get better scenery on your strolls! Enjoy the views.

The Forget Sit and Stay Gang

4. Huffle Mawson on December 12, 2008 at 11:34 pm

I feel the pressure and I’m not even there!

5. Louka on December 12, 2008 at 12:06 am

“Put the camera down, get in the car and drive us to the mountain already!”

Oh yeah, I totally know that stare… But try explaining to the husky that you have to put on 3 layers of clothes and dig the car out of the snowbank before you can hit the trails in the -20 (Celcius)weather.

What they put up with.

Louka’s mommy.

6. Steve & Kat on December 11, 2008 at 2:35 pm

That makes me think of myself when Mom puts a treat on my paw and tells me to stay. It’s SO hard, but I do it. I usually stare and her and make quick glances down at the treat to make sure it’s still there.

Steve

7. The Army of Four on December 11, 2008 at 11:19 am

Wow. You guys almost made Mom get up and get the leashes! Ha roo roo roo!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

8. Khyra on December 11, 2008 at 6:51 am

I see the LASER stare!

AND I khan read thought bubbles!

HaRooooo – better not to THAT too often – the making them wait, that is!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.