Let’s Ride

Let's ride

Kodiak is ready to ride!

1. Thor and Marco Polo on December 19, 2008 at 10:53 pm

WOO WOO Kodiak

You are such a lucky lucky dog! Mom never lets us hang out the car window! We are so so jealous!

Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

2. Echo on December 17, 2008 at 6:52 pm

Jeeps and Sibes…..they were just made to go together!
    ECHO

3. Sitka and Cornelia Marie on December 17, 2008 at 10:27 am

Woo! We have a jeep but not like woo! We have that hard top stuff.
    Hugs.
    Sitka

4. Ozzie on December 15, 2008 at 7:07 pm

I am so jealous. When I was really young my dad used to let me ride in his lap in his really fast car and I got to put my head out the window just like you. But now that I am bigger you’d think that I would get to put more out the window but instead they wont let me put anything out there. They are lame! THEY think that I am going to jump out. Don’t they know that I am super HUZKY strong and could jump out at any speed!

BOING!

Ozzie

5. The Army of Four on December 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm

COOL! I love going for rides! Let’s GO!
    Play bows,
    Zim

6. Steve & Kat on December 15, 2008 at 11:10 am

Obviously you are a slow Dad. So is ours. We always have to wait on him!

Steve

7. Khyra on December 15, 2008 at 5:39 am

Any longer of a wait and he’d hit the front seat AND the road!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Posing on the Bench

August 15, 2010 |

Miss Kiska takes the challenge from Rusty the Rooster to prove her modeling chops by posing on the bench. We think she wins.