Big Brothers

Cheoah has discovered that one of the great things about being a part of The Herd is having a big brother, Kodiak.  But, as always, the other brother is always trying to squeeze in.  Here is Rusty walking on the far side and Kodiak in the middle while Cheoah mugs for the camera:

Cheoah in the fog

And now you can see how close Kodiak and Cheoah are (and notice right at the back of the picture Rusty’s nose as he is trying to work his way into the middle):

Cheoah and Kodiak

Brothers!

1. Canal de Panama on August 26, 2010 at 12:44 am

Me read https://thethunderingherd.com/2008/09/30/big-brothers/ everyday, good information and practice for English. Thank You. Me show you video of country.

2. Steve and Kat on October 3, 2008 at 11:22 am

I say brothers are annoying, but fun to boss around!

Kat

3. Kayla and Maebe on October 3, 2008 at 12:24 am

We are jealous…. we don’t have any brothers. WOO are sure lucky, Cheoah!

WOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

4. The OP Pack on September 30, 2008 at 8:53 pm

Oh, and one other thing, our Mom was doing the happy dance here last night because she finally was able to fix QuickTime and we can SEE your great videos.

Woo Hoo

5. The OP Pack on September 30, 2008 at 8:51 pm

Oh yes, brothers and sisters are great. I am lucky enough to have one of each, both a big sister Dakota and a big brother. But, ha ha, I am bigger than my big brother Phantom. Your pack is furry handsome indeed.

Woos, Thunder of the OP Pack

6. Sherri on September 30, 2008 at 5:15 pm

I just love your pack! Handsome and beautiful!!

7. The Army of Four on September 30, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Oh, having brothers is just the BEST! I love my big brother – and my little brother! And my big sister, too! I love everypuppy!
    Love,
    Ammy
    PS: I love those pictures!

8. Thor and Marco Polo on September 30, 2008 at 8:01 am

WOO WOO

You are all such beautiful brothers! We think we need another brother but Mom says No, her hands are full?

Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

9. Khyra on September 30, 2008 at 6:48 am

And furry furry handsome brothers at that!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

Important Little Stories

June 19, 2022

We focus so much on epic events, but sometimes it’s the smaller things in life that are the truly important little stories.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.