Faces of Kiska

The pictures of Kiska always show her laughing and smiling (except in the rain) like this:

Kiska smiling

But there is another face of Kiska I have never shown.  You see, when I am serving a meal to the dogs, I place the bowl on the ground and they must wait until I say ok to be released to eat.  Notice that Kodiak has been released and is eating, but Kiska is still waiting for her command.

Kiska 1

Cute, huh?  So I kept taking pictures.  Am I noting a slight hint of impatience in her eyes here?

Kiska 2

Let’s just say I was pretty sure I was pushing the boundary when she started licking her chops:

Kiska 3

So I released her and let her eat.  To be clear, her bowl was clean and licked to a shine before Kodiak was finished behind her.

1. Steve and Kat on October 3, 2008 at 11:21 am

We have to wait for the OK too, but we can’t get the OK where we aren’t released together. Sometimes Dad says “Kat, OK” and Kat just waits. She’s a good sister to not want to eat without me. (Don’t tell her I said that.)

Steve

2. Kayla and Maebe on October 3, 2008 at 12:22 am

Woo Kiska… the humans can be so cruel sometimes. But WOO are cute when woo are waiting for your dinner!

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
    Kayla and Maebe

3. Thor and Marco Polo on September 29, 2008 at 9:05 pm

WOO WOO Kiska

We think that was a really mean trick to play on you! We think next meal you should get to eat first!!!

Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

4. The Army of Four on September 29, 2008 at 12:15 pm

She is SO bee-woo-tiful!
    Ammy is all smiles and sweetness until supper-dupper time – then she yells at me to not crowd Mom or Stormy. How could she even THINK I’d do that? Well… OK, MAYBE I would… but not with her yelling at me! Woo.
    Luv,
    Dave

5. Desert Pups on September 29, 2008 at 9:47 am

Woof

Thanks for stopping by and wishing Toby well. We’re hoping that it’s just a
    bad tooth and it’s not too serious. Mom was up all night with him and she’s
    afraid that it’s really something horrible(you know how Moms are). Anyway,
    thanks again for stopping by.

A very worried,
    Scuba, Keiko and Norman

6. The OP Pack on September 29, 2008 at 8:11 am

We bet the next pic would have shown the drool just dripping down the side of that patient face.

Woos, the OP Pack

7. Khyra on September 29, 2008 at 7:28 am

Oh Kiska!

I so hope woo got some Siberian revenge fur that!

Hugz&Khysses,