I Demand To Speak To The Manager

Uh-oh. The stomping of feet-feet and loud snorting can only mean that Typhoon will demand to speak to the manager.

I'll huff and I'll puff - I demand to speak to the manager
I’ll huff and I’ll puff

Hu-Dad never quite knows what will disturb the Little Prince, but he never doubts when the Royal Ire has been raised. Just look at the stomping feety-feet. The locked stare. The flaring nostrils. Someone is about to demand to speak to the manager and express some major displeasure.

P.S. – Have a Happy New Year! We will be taking tomorrow off, but will return with Hu-Dad’s Monday Musing and our regular post on Tuesday.

1. Cheryl Seybert on December 31, 2022 at 6:10 pm

Hu-Dad did you ever find out what or who irritated The Prince?? I can hear the fetty feet stomp & the huffing just by looking at his royal face!! Happy New Year to all of you!!🎉🎉

• The Thundering Herd on December 31, 2022 at 7:32 pm

We rarely know exactly what sets off a Prince. A breeze blowing in the wrong direction. A pillow not properly fluffed. Water bowls at not the correct precise temperature.

2. Juno's mom on December 31, 2022 at 11:06 am

Typhoon’s a hoot for sure! Happy New Year to all.

3. HokiePack on December 31, 2022 at 9:26 am

Happy New Year and good luck satisfying the Prince 👑. Huffing and puffing and stomping his feety feet !

4. Terry Gaither on December 31, 2022 at 9:05 am

Love that little Prince👑!!! He has “flare” 😉
    Happy New Year to all at Chez Herd+ followers♥️

5. Aurora's dad on December 31, 2022 at 8:12 am

The Little Prince truly looks like a force to be reckoned with! There’s nothing on earth like a displeased Husky!

6. Debbie & Miss Ruby on December 31, 2022 at 8:12 am

The face of a Prince, so cute!! Happy New Year to all..

7. Jean Burkhardt on December 31, 2022 at 7:37 am

TOO funny but I wonder what got the Little Prince so upset??? He really does know how to show his displeasure. I hope he is no longer demanding something!

Happy New Year to you and yours and all who comment on your pages!!!

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.