Wet Trouble Brothers

What do you get if Roscoe and Typhoon are playing in the rain rather than coming inside? Wet trouble brothers, of course.

Yes, we were playing in the rain. - wet trouble brothers
Yes, we were playing in the rain.

Our rainy weather continued into yesterday and a certain pair of mischief makers decided being outside was more entertaining than being inside. Yes, Typhoon and Roscoe make for a pair of wet trouble brothers.

1. Teresa M Gaither on December 16, 2022 at 6:48 pm

Hahahaha, darn spell check… Nor ‘ EASTER!!!
    ( We’re in New England )

2. Teresa M Gaither on December 16, 2022 at 6:46 pm

Cold+ wet here today( Nor’wester brought cold rain+ heavy wet snow)- gave me a chance to try new fjord raincoat on my Husky girl! It’s from Nonstop dogwear, and supposed to be waterproof( yet, it’s extremely light weight!)…it worked beautifully!
    We walked 1+1/2 miles in rain and snow + she was drier than I was when we got back.

3. Debbie & Miss Ruby on December 16, 2022 at 8:19 am

Oh what fun… Towel drying The Little Prince!!

• The Thundering Herd on December 16, 2022 at 8:34 am

Roscoe is all “oh, cool, playing with the towel. Okay.”

Typhoon is “Ack. Get that evil thing away. It’s touching me. It’s touching me.”

• HokiePack on December 16, 2022 at 3:06 pm

I can hear the song of their people !!

4. Jean Burkhardt on December 16, 2022 at 6:19 am

Hu-Dad-don’t you LOVE the smell of WET DOG-lol???? I hope the weather is better today but for us still raining-at least this morning!

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.