Senior Weather Skills

We may walk twice a day no matter what the weather, but Frankie Suave puts his senior weather skills to work to stay dry.

Frankie Suave appreciates the human servant - senior weather skills
Frankie Suave appreciates the human servant

We walk for an hour every morning and again every evening, no matter what the weather. When the rain comes and goes, we pick a time between showers, but sometimes we have a day with a steady downpour. When that happens, we just get wet. Well, three out of four get wet. Frankie Suave says being a canine of experience means you’ve learned some things. He puts his senior weather skills to work by walking under the umbrella. Smart boy.

1. tammyj on March 17, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Frankie… you just make me feel better about being a Senior myself! I love you! XO

2. Debbie & Miss Ruby on March 17, 2022 at 3:01 pm

The oldies really are the goodies!!

3. Max and Maya's momma on March 17, 2022 at 12:20 pm

Way to go Frankie!

4. Juno's mom on March 17, 2022 at 11:46 am

Seniors are the best!

5. Jean Burkhardt on March 17, 2022 at 8:01 am

Knowledge comes with age and Frankie Suave has learned to stay dry UNDER the umbrella!! Good job!

6. mary michaud on March 17, 2022 at 7:45 am

all doggies are special, but our senior dogs are extra special!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.