Question Of Innocence

Not do anything. Why do you ask? - question of innocence
Not do anything. Why do you ask?

Crash. Boom. Bang. The sounds every human who shares their lives with canines knows well. When Hu-Dad went into the next room to ask what could possibly be causing such a clatter, Landon was quick to express his total lack of involvement in any noise making mischief. No question of innocence in that face, is there?

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on December 29, 2021 at 11:05 am

How could one even try to deny the utter,um, innocence on that precious face!

2. Jean Burkhardt on December 28, 2021 at 1:15 pm

THAT is a COMPLETE face of INNOCENCE!!!

3. Max and Maya's momma on December 28, 2021 at 11:43 am

You ain’t pinning that on me warden! Good job Landon!!

4. Juno's mom on December 28, 2021 at 11:27 am

What did that cheeky boy do? šŸ˜€

5. Rachel on December 28, 2021 at 11:08 am

LOL! Of course he’s innocent…

6. Debbie & Miss Ruby on December 28, 2021 at 9:55 am

No blue eyed fluffy tail ever did anything wrong!! Says Ruby.

7. HokiePack on December 28, 2021 at 9:15 am

What? Iā€™m not doing nothing! Says Boom giving his best Iā€™m so cute look !! šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

8. tammyj on December 28, 2021 at 7:00 am

Hu Dad! I see only total FUN and an invitation to join in! XOXO

• Christina on December 28, 2021 at 9:34 am

Totally innocent!

ā† Back One Story ā—Š OR ā—Š Forward One Story ā†’

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.