Caption This: Why Is He In My Photo?

His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey noticed Landon Boom Boom is in his photo. Give us your caption this.

Why is he in my photo?

Hu-Dad asked His Royal Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey to pose for a photo, but the Prince was upset his little brother Landon “Boom Boom” was in the background. We thought this was a perfect opportunity for our readers to “caption this” royal response.

Oh, and yes those are tufts of fur in the yard. It’s officially molting season for huskies. We shed twice a year—January through June and July through December.

1. Debbie and Ruby on June 25, 2021 at 7:21 pm

“As long as my brother is in my photo, brush him. ”
    Ruby also said unprintable things about the shedding body suit..

2. Max and Maya's momma on June 25, 2021 at 3:42 pm

But Typhoon you’re the one facing him you should tell him to move out of camera frame.

3. julie on June 25, 2021 at 1:21 pm

You all with huskies have to look on Chewy at the Shed Defender Shedding Bodysuit. I can’t stop laughing. Imagine His Royal Highness in one of those!

• The Thundering Herd on June 25, 2021 at 1:23 pm

Typhoon’s response was unprintable. We think it translated as quite firm NO.

4. Juno's mom on June 25, 2021 at 11:04 am

“Does this make me a photo-bomber?”

5. Cheryl Seybert on June 25, 2021 at 9:25 am

Ummm the Prince said it ALL with just a look Hu-Dad!! 🤣🤣

6. Jean Burkhardt on June 25, 2021 at 7:32 am

Prince Typhoon is saying-“WHY is my brother in my personal photo?”! He believes because he is royalty all photos should be exclusive!!

BTW Hu-Dad LOVE the way you explained how husky dogs shed!!! Twice a year covers it!

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?