Counter Inspection

Don’t worry about the human safety in the new house—Typhoon has already conducted a counter inspection for food particles.

Counter Inspection

Coming back from yesterday morning’s walk, Typhoon jumped into action and conducted a quick counter inspection of the new house despite being on a leash. Wouldn’t want those poor humans leaving behind crumbs and having to clean them up all by themselves. That’s our Little Prince—always taking one for the team.

1. Julie on March 18, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Now that my 14 year old is showing signs of age (and after two TPLO surgeries) I’m just happy any day I see she can still do things like this. Doesn’t that sound like it will lead to a lot of spoiling?! 😬

2. tammyj on March 18, 2021 at 11:23 am

good to see all is well Hu Dad. you humans are protected!

3. HokiePack on March 18, 2021 at 9:12 am

Sniff Sniff! Tys work is never done !

4. Debbie and Ruby on March 18, 2021 at 7:22 am

“There will be no crumbs left in my kingdom”!!

5. Jean B Burkhardt on March 18, 2021 at 6:50 am

Hu-Dad can always depend on the Little Prince for checking out the house for dropped food!!

6. Don Davis on March 18, 2021 at 5:13 am

“Where’s my bowl of dog coffee?”

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.