Caption This: Moment Of Impact

Roscoe spies his brother and races across the yard, but he might have misjudged speed and distance. What does he say?

Moment of Impact

Roscoe adores his big brother Typhoon, so when he saw him standing alone in the yard, he had to race over. Unfortunately, the grass was wet, Roscoe was going too fast, and his brakes weren’t up to the challenge. Hu-Dad caught this photo a split-second before impact and wondered who said what. So, dear reader, caption this!

1. David Lukosik on January 8, 2021 at 2:58 pm

For Your Information, we have 6+ inches of snow in little Switzerland, NC and it’s still snowing. Your pups would enjoy it!

2. tammy j on January 8, 2021 at 11:51 am

“KNOCK KNOCK!!! who’s slamming into you Bro?? ROSCOE!”

3. Juno's mom on January 8, 2021 at 10:36 am

Typhoon: “I’ve just been t-boned. Do I get a steak?”

4. Sally-Ann on January 8, 2021 at 10:35 am

I just hear the song that is being used a lot on tiktok for such instances… oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no

5. Jean Burkhardt on January 8, 2021 at 10:13 am

Oh dear-I DON’T think I can match these comments!! Let’s see-Typhoon says-I am ROYALTY and hitting me would be a TERRIBLE mistake!!
    Roscoe says-“I LOVE you bro BUT my brakes are faulty!!

6. Max and Maya's momma on January 8, 2021 at 10:03 am

Come on Bro let’s play!

7. Pat and Rebel on January 8, 2021 at 9:22 am

Typhoon – If you hit me, you are going to be sorry!
    Roscoe – I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I can’t stop, oooooh noooo. Ouch!

8. Julie on January 8, 2021 at 9:00 am

INCOMING!!!!!

9. Debbie and Ruby on January 8, 2021 at 8:10 am

Typhoon says “It’s a good thing you are my favorite brother but next time slow down and don’t press your luck”.

My Computer Died

September 18, 2022

This week’s Musing faced a few challenges, especially when my computer died in an epic technological disaster—more or less.

Games Siberians Play – Catch

July 2, 1995 |

A bored Siberian Husky can be quite creative to keep herself entertained, as Nikita did in a game of catch with a less than happy turtle.