Kissing A Prince

According to so many fairy tales, kissing a frog might turn it into a prince. But kissing a prince only turns him grumpy.

Yesterday morning, His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey was dutifully taking his daily medications when the unthinkable happened—Hu-Dad leaned forward and kissed him on the head. Uninvited touching of the Little Prince is a violation of royal protocol and must be met with a stern response. In this case, that involved much sighing, snorting, and stamping of feely-feet followed by the royal huff. Isn’t he cute when he’s grumpy?

1. Karen on December 2, 2020 at 7:52 pm

So mistreated!!! Sweet boy.

2. Lilian on November 29, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Welcome weekend stories!!, you little prince are so funny

3. tammy j on November 29, 2020 at 1:50 pm

I laughed right out loud. thanks!
    xoxo

4. Patty Markiewicz on November 29, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Adorable!

5. Debbie and Ruby on November 29, 2020 at 9:38 am

This made me laugh big time today. Just finished giving Queen Ruby the Untouchable her morning eye medication. Good thing we love them.

6. HokiePack on November 29, 2020 at 8:30 am

Feety feet stomping not a good way to start the day!! Lol

7. Jean Burkhardt on November 29, 2020 at 8:28 am

Typhoon MAY be trying to look grumpy BUT I think he’s really happy that he got that secret kiss from Hu-Dad!!! I love seeing a story on the weekend as well!!

8. Padma Bending on November 29, 2020 at 8:08 am

Poor Typhoon. Touching of his Royal Highness while he is forced to take pills. His day can only get better from there. Thanks for sharing. I am thrilled to get stories on the weekend.

9. Nikkie Vandebeek on November 29, 2020 at 2:22 am

Yeah there are new stories in the weekend. I’m so happy. Nikkie Belgium

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.