Defining A Lot Happy

Something might make you a little happy and you smile. But sometimes, something makes you a lot happy like seeing a long-lost sibling.

Where have you been, Big Bro?
Where have you been, Big Bro?

First, we need to explain the definition of long-lost sibling. Typhoon hung out in the yard for about two minutes more than Roscoe, so they were separated for a whole two minutes. For the Little Prince, this was no big deal. But for Roscoe, who adores his big brother, this was like forever and forever and forever.

I missed you so much, Big Bro.
I missed you so much, Big Bro.

Now we need to define a lot happy. Sure the grammar is suspect, but the meaning is clear. Ear scratches can make you happy. Food can make you happy. But how do we explain a lot happy? We don’t. We show you a lot happy.

Big Bro, I am A LOT HAPPY to see you.
Big Bro, I am A LOT HAPPY to see you.

1. tammy j on November 21, 2020 at 7:36 am

Oh Hu Dad! this whole blog makes me a Lot Happy!
    thank you!!! xoxo

2. Nicole Tester on November 20, 2020 at 2:42 pm

excellent photos!

3. Cheryl on November 20, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Finally, a definition I can support!! Thank you Roscoe, Typhoon & Hu-Dad!!🤣💕🐾

4. Patty Markiewicz on November 20, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Two minutes is forever and forever in dog years. lol

Great capture!

5. Karen on November 20, 2020 at 9:37 am

I would be that happy to see sweet Ty too!

6. Debbie and Ruby on November 20, 2020 at 9:30 am

What a happy boy. Love the photos. Have a great weekend.

7. Padma Bending on November 20, 2020 at 8:09 am

I love that photo Roscoe’s joy at seeing Typhoon! Thank you for sharing it. Have a great weekend.

8. Jean B Burkhardt on November 20, 2020 at 6:42 am

Hu-Dad-I think Roscoe’s running towards his big bro show PURE JOY-only the way dogs can do it! I so love the relationship those 2 have. Have a wonderful and safe weekend all.

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.