Boom Boom’s Big Mistake

Landon saw an opportunity to entice his older brother, Frankie, into a game. That was Boom Boom’s Big Mistake.

Hey, Big Bro, let's play
Hey, Big Bro, let’s play

Landon is an eternal optimist. He is also forgetful. Together, that led him to challenge his older brother to a little wrestling match. After all, youth and agility should win, right?

Whoa, I didn't see that move coming
Whoa, I didn’t see that move coming

The problem for our Boom Boom is he forgets the years of experience Frankie Suave has in managing his little brothers. The tide turned quickly.

Aerial assault  - Who knew Frankie could sky like this?
Aerial assault – Who knew Frankie could sky like this?

With a few deft moves, Frankie soon had our youngster on the ropes and realizing his big mistake.

I surrender. I surrender.
I surrender. I surrender.

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on November 7, 2020 at 8:08 am

Awesome photos!!!

2. Nicole Tester on November 3, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Great photos!

3. Patty Markiewicz on November 3, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Love that aerial move, Frankie! lol

Show that boy who’s boss!!

4. tammy j on November 3, 2020 at 8:39 am

yikes!!!
    I’m glad it’s all in good fun. at least I hope it is! 🙂

• The Thundering Herd on November 3, 2020 at 8:46 am

Oh, yes! Siberian Smackdown is a favorite sport here at Chez Herd. All in fun.

5. Hokiepack on November 3, 2020 at 8:11 am

Chomp Chomp!! Frankie rules Boom 💥

6. Jean Burkhardt on November 3, 2020 at 6:06 am

Good job Frankie! You are the senior member of the Herd and from that you have experienced many good moves-lol I bet Landon will remember that(at least for a little while)

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.