An Eye For Trouble

A simple turn-out to the yard led to a massive wrestling game all because one member of the Herd has an eye for trouble.

Roscoe has an eye for trouble
Roscoe has an eye for trouble

We requested a yard break during Hu-Dad’s busy day in his office. And we promised to be good. But then Roscoe shot Typhoon “the look.”

Wrestling match begins
Wrestling match begins

The wrestling match has started and rambles about the yard despite Hu-Dad’s suggestion he has more work to do when we get back inside.

We aren't stopping now
We aren’t stopping now

Once order was restored and we marched back to the deck to go inside, we gave the Hu-Dad our usual look of guilt over our poor behavior.

Best we can do for guilty looks
Best we can do for guilty looks

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on April 9, 2020 at 2:37 am

Hmmm…. those are the sorriest “guilty” looks ever ????????

2. Susan on April 8, 2020 at 7:57 pm

That’s “sorry not sorry” if I ever saw it.

3. Laura YAGER on April 8, 2020 at 12:35 pm

Perfect guilty looks boys! Ears back, tongues out, smiles on! I’d say Roscoe has officially graduated from the “Husky Side Eye” Academy. Takes a while to get it right. Looks as if Roscoe has perfected it and earned a PhD! ????????????

4. JoCindy on April 8, 2020 at 10:03 am

The last pic says it all…so innocent…not! Lol.
    BTW- I tried to take a look yesterday at Frankencouch. The pics did not download with the page. I tried 3x.
    Stay well all.

5. HokiePack on April 8, 2020 at 9:23 am

Hey Roscoe! I think you are laughing at Hu-Dad

6. Debbie & Ruby on April 8, 2020 at 8:13 am

Guilty, but oh so cute!!

7. Jean Burkhardt on April 8, 2020 at 7:06 am

LOOK at those guilty looks(maybe?)-but given the chance-the wrestling match would begin again in a minutes time-although I know Hu-Dad would put a stop to that-PRONTO_lol!!

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.