Choosing TV Shows

Choosing TV shows to watch can be a challenging debate in any household, but Landon can sink his teeth into a program he wants to watch.

What is this TV show we are watching?
What is this TV show we are watching?

Landon enjoys his time in the den during TV watching, but he can be quite the vocal critic of some shows. We have heard him woo his protest at certain shows (particularly if a siren is involved), but little did he know how badly he wants to change the channel some nights.

I want the remote control...or else.
I want the remote control…or else.

Guess we are watching lots of Lassie reruns, though we Siberian Huskies are more likely to push Timmy into the well than alert others to the danger. Just our nature.

Turn the TV channel to the Animal Planet.
Turn the TV channel to the Animal Planet.

1. Laura Yager on December 12, 2019 at 7:26 am

I say give in, get him a remote with voice control. Buy yourself a new TV. That way pickle Boom, can see what it’s like to be alone…I’d give it 20 minutes. He’ll be watching whatever you want! #mydogissmarterthanme! #Huskyproblems

2. tammy j on December 10, 2019 at 8:35 pm

my Zeke watched the Westminster Dog Show every year with me.
    I never noticed your pickle nose Landon! I am always too enthralled by your beautiful eyes!
    did you ask Santa for your very own remote for Christmas?

3. S Deaver on December 10, 2019 at 10:22 am

Does Landon like Nat Geo Wild channel or Caesar whispering at people and dogs? Our first Sibe watched Lassie with me every day after work, coincidentally when I was pregnant with our first human baby. 🙂

4. Juno's mom on December 10, 2019 at 9:28 am

Landon’s bossy like Juno and they look so much alike.

5. Jean Burkhardt on December 10, 2019 at 6:20 am

Oh boy Landon-I guess the Animal Planet didn’t have anything good to watch-or maybe JUST reruns-lol? You look quite determined to take away that remote from Hu-Dad!! BTW-LOVE your three freckles down your nose!!

• The Thundering Herd on December 10, 2019 at 6:51 am

My pickle nose!

– Boom Boom

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.