Roscoe, Bedtime Enforcer

Roscoe continues to struggle with the time change, convinced that everything is late, and that is a particular challenge for the bedtime enforcer.

Why oh why are we up so late in the Hu-Dad's study?
Why oh why are we up so late in the Hu-Dad’s study?

Roscoe believes firmly in a schedule and has been challenged with the recent time change. He argues that walks and meals are late. But, worst of all, bedtime is late. It’s dark outside and yet the Hu-Dad insists on working in his study.

Time to go out so we can come back in and go to bed.
Time to go out so we can come back in and go to bed.

For those of you feeling some sympathy for our boy, Hu-Dad would like to let you know that these photographs were taken around 6:30. Yes, that’s right, 6:30. Hu-Dad loves to crawl into bed early, but considers that to be 8. But our big boy is a master of the pathetic look.

Can't we please, please, please go to bed now?
Can’t we please, please, please go to bed now?

1. chris on November 22, 2019 at 10:28 am

Sabo, I am sorry you are dealing with some health issues. Getting old sucks does it not. Healing thoughts sent your way from our gsd pack.

2. Zoe on November 21, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Sabo the German Shepherd Attorney at Paw would like to point out to Hu-dad that time change is a human construct, thereby not enforceable on the canines in the pack. I am afraid that once again punitive damages are in order in a manner which will fill all canine tummy’s with treats.

In addition, Sabo the German Shepherd Attorney at Paw would like to advise Hu-dad that he has just turned 11. And, while there may be some health issues being dealt with, Sabo has advised his clients that he has several Attorneys in his firm that have been specially trained to deal with all matters Hu-dad, and they may rest comfortably knowing their best interests will always be the primary concern of our Pawfirm should the need for a transfer of representation arise.

I look forward to the confirmation of payment of damages.

Respectfully
    Sabo

3. chris on November 21, 2019 at 10:26 am

My gsd girl just uses the eyes because she wants to go hang outside in the dark and watch critters. I cannot resist the eyes no matter how many times I try.

4. Juno's mom on November 21, 2019 at 9:43 am

Roscoe really is irresistible!

5. Debbie and Ruby on November 21, 2019 at 7:16 am

I understand what you are going thru. My daughters Sibe Dexter is the same way. They even look alike and have those beautiful big brown eyes. My blue eyed redhead could care less about the time.

6. Jean Burkhardt on November 21, 2019 at 7:08 am

Hu-Dad-you have my sympathy PLUS I couldn’t resist that face either. POOR Roscoe boy. I bet he thinks you are a mean Daddy!!!!Our big boy Bradley is the same way-lol