Poking A Hornet’s Nest Named Typhoon

Typhoon, much to his dismay, has found himself the center of attention of his two little brothers as they spend time poking a hornet’s nest.

Why does everyone think I am grumpy?
Why does everyone think I am grumpy?

Typhoon loves being the grumble bunny of The Herd, always complaining about the unfairness of something. Humans insist on touching him and, now, his little brothers have become intrigued with him.

Typhoon doesn't look thrilled that Roscoe is in his space.
Typhoon doesn’t look thrilled that Roscoe is in his space.

What makes all of this classic is how much of a pest Typhoon has been to his older siblings and now he is the target so often. Who looks happy in the next photo and who doesn’t?

Someone is having fun. Someone isn't.
Someone is having fun. Someone isn’t.

Roscoe, of course, is also the master of innocence. When Hu-Dad asked him what he was doing, this was the response?

Would I instigate trouble? (Note - check out the pro level use of the paw).
Would I instigate trouble? (Note – check out the pro level use of the paw).

1. Mom 'n Ebby on May 16, 2019 at 5:51 am

Mom ‘n Ebby say: Isn’t that kind of the definition of “Divine Retribution”? Stop and think back, Ty ……….

2. vincent porrazzo on May 15, 2019 at 7:37 pm

photos capture the characters very well!

3. KJ Pierson on May 15, 2019 at 10:01 am

Cheoah must be laying on the coach laughing her tail off. Or Frankie is screaming “Vengeance is mine!”

lol!

4. Juno's mom on May 15, 2019 at 8:53 am

What a cast of lovable characters!

5. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on May 15, 2019 at 8:45 am

Oh my… the instigator is being instigated!!! Well done Roscoe ????????

6. Jean Burkhardt on May 15, 2019 at 5:30 am

Poor Typhoon-I guess he is finding out what it’s like to have a younger pesky sibling! Roscoe IS the face of innocence and yes that paw-lol

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.