Soulful Brown Eyes At Work

We have a number of tactics to capture Hu-Dad’s attention, but Frankie Suave is the master when he unleashes his soulful brown eyes.

Hi, Hu-Dad. Wondering I can get a little attention here?

Hi, Hu-Dad. Wondering I can get a little attention here?

Hu-Dad had some overflowing busyness that results in piles of paper on the floor. He sat down but was quickly distracted by the big lovable lug himself, Frankie Suave.

Do you really want to do that work or pet me?

Do you really want to do that work or pet me?

Hu-Dad was strong. He resisted temptation as long as he could. And then our big boy added the paw to his efforts.

Who could resist soulful brown eyes AND the paw?

Who could resist soulful brown eyes AND the paw?

We are happy to report that Hu-Dad caved. Belly rubs and ear scratches followed.

1. Laura Yager on November 9, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I’ve got one with those clear blue eyes and one with gorgeous green eyes. Between the pleading eyes, the loving paw swipe, and the “woos and aroos” I’m gone. They get whatever they want…busyness can wait. And boy is there a lot of busyness that I’m behind on!!

2. Cheryl on November 9, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Ohhhh dear!!! “THE EYES” & “THE PAW”??? No way you can resist both of them Hu-Dad!!!

3. tammy j on November 9, 2018 at 10:14 am

I’m so glad you caved Hu-Dad. there will always be busy ‘work.’
    there’s only one Frankie Suave. xoxo

4. Juno's mom on November 9, 2018 at 9:20 am

He is a heart-melter.

5. Lori on November 9, 2018 at 8:54 am

Yep I’d have caved in a minute!!!!

6. BJ Mills on November 9, 2018 at 7:07 am

Oh goodness!! I could never say ”NO” to those eyes and/or paw. I would melt in a puddle beside him giving belly rubs and ear scratches…forget about busyness.

7. Terry (+Rory) on November 9, 2018 at 6:37 am

????Simply Irresistible????????????

8. Jean B Burkhardt on November 9, 2018 at 5:48 am

No wonder he is called Frankie Suave! He KNOWS just how to get Hu-Dad’s attention for some belly rubs and ear scratches! I know wouldn’t be able to resist his charms either OR those eyes!

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?