Campsite Security By Our Chief of Security

Our Chief of Security Kiska protects our home with her vigilance, but she is also considers herself our campsite security during S-RV (Siberian Recreational Vehicle) trips.

Security with a smile.

Security with a smile.

Miss Kiska (and Mr. Qannik) do not accompany us on all of our walks around the campgrounds. They enjoy shorter walks and more naps – a benefit of their senior citizen status. But don’t let a few stiff joints fool you – our Chief of Security remains on duty at all times.

Wait - is that an incoming threat.

Wait – is that an incoming threat?

Don’t tell her that she may not hear as well or see as well as her younger days, Miss Kiska takes her role seriously. Nothing enters our campsite without her approval.

I have everything under control.

I have everything under control.

1. carolyn Rogers on March 3, 2018 at 10:44 am

Your seniors just fill me with joy – how I wish I could’ve had my Shelby for many years more. 🙁 <3 to you Kiska and to Mr. Qannik, who is and always will be my favorite 🙂 (I just love his face).

2. Juno's mom on March 3, 2018 at 10:21 am

She does take her job seriously. Such a sweetheart and a pro.

3. Monty, Harlow, and Ramble on March 3, 2018 at 8:48 am

Someone has to worry about safety!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

4. Mary on March 3, 2018 at 8:31 am

Senior status? What’s senior status! I got this all under control. Nobody will get in with Miss Kiska on duty

5. Lori on March 3, 2018 at 7:48 am

Senior status got nothing on you Security Chief Kiska! You still got it!

6. Deidre on March 3, 2018 at 6:45 am

Such a sweetie

A Job, A House, A Dog, and the Internet

January 22, 2023

Though I didn’t realize the impact at the time, a job, a house, a dog, and the internet combined in one fateful year to change my life forever.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.