Frankie Suave Beats The Heat

While the rest of The Herd complains about the temperatures on our beach vacation, Frankie Suave beats the heat in the coolest way possible.

You know it is hot when Boom Boom isn't moving.

You know it is hot when Boom Boom isn’t moving.

Temperatures hovered around 80º, temperatures we rarely see at Chez Herd in the midst of the summer. While we may have had a warmer than normal winter, we still are not ready for summer-like weather. Frankie Suave decided to become inventive to solve the problem.

I am a fan of fans!

I am a fan of fans!

Yes, Hu-Dad transports fans just for our comfort and has positioned the fans to spread a breeze along our entire drop line. Frankie positioned himself for maximum relief. It didn’t take long for his sister to spot the plan.

Excellent thinking, Frankie!

Excellent thinking, Frankie!

1. KJ Pierson on March 30, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Leena does this in the house. I used to have a ceiling fan that died at the end of my bed, so I bought an indoor/outdoor fan and put it closer to the top of the bed….

…somehow magically, she has migrated from sleeping at the bottom of the bed….to wanting to sleep at the top of the bed…right where I sit/sleep….it must be a coincidence.

2. Annie on March 30, 2017 at 12:37 pm

My husky girl loves her fan even in the winter. I’m there with her tho ????????

3. Jerry H. Owens on March 28, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Of course!!!!

4. Carolyn on March 28, 2017 at 7:41 am

Way of life down here. Even with killer ac, the dogs have their own fans. 80 is still cool enough to them though. 84 is their threshold.

5. Lori on March 28, 2017 at 7:02 am

Fans are the best! Izzy loves hers too! Good thinkin Frankie Suave ????

6. vincent porrazzo on March 28, 2017 at 3:56 am

My pups love their fan too!

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.