Sous Chef Kitchen Etiquette

Our resident Sous Chef, Cheoah, had a discussion with Hu-Dad over proper kitchen etiquette during dinner preparations last night.

I want my attorney at claw.

I want my attorney-at-claw.

Hu-Dad was preparing an Italian Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf last night, assisted by his ever present Sous Chef, Cheoah. Fresh bread crumbs are required as a critical ingredient, so Hu-Dad took a loaf of bread, chopped up the requisite amount, and left the remainder on the counter to serve with dinner. A certain Sous Chef might have thought the remainder was meant as pay for kitchen work. Hu-Dad looked over and saw a certain red nose absconding with the bread.

The remaining bread - with a missing piece.

The remaining bread – with a missing piece.

Bread retrieved, trimmed, and served with the meal.

The face of no remorse.

The face of no remorse.

1. Juno's mom on January 11, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Would Cheoah be willing to share that yummy meatloaf recipe with her fans?

2. Mom 'n Ebby on January 11, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Mom sez: Awww, and the hu-Dad didn’t even let you have the trimmed off piece? And that IS the most remorseful looking face I’ve seen in a long time. Did you tell him you were truly sorry, Cheoah?

3. Shyuki on January 11, 2017 at 12:12 pm

My defense is that I was doing my duty to make sure that your food is up to culinary standard. I am inclined to say that a bigger second taste might be warranted. 🙂

4. Jerry G-Pa Owens on January 11, 2017 at 9:07 am

He had to sample it to make sure it was up to standards!!!

5. KJ Pierson on January 11, 2017 at 8:37 am

How dare he take food out of your mouth! Give him the claw!

6. Lori on January 11, 2017 at 7:31 am

It was a valiant effort Cheoah! I mean really! Every chef is supposed to get her pay!! ????????

7. Vincent Porrazzo on January 11, 2017 at 3:44 am

Good it wasn’t garlic bread or Cheoah would have an upset tummy.

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.