Chauffeur Driver For The Day

Back from our hike for the day and one of us volunteered to be the Chauffeur Driver of the day. Hu-Dad was not amused for some reason.

I got this. No problem.

I got this. No problem.

We had taken one of our normal Sunday walks. A quiet trail beside a meandering creek. A family of Siberian Huskies. What could possibly be more pleasant?

Upon our return, Hu-Dad opened up the Jeep for us to load up for a return trip to the house. Most of us jumped into our regular spots, but Landon leaped into the driver’s seat and offered to drive us home. Amazingly, Hu-Dad declined his offer.

I can't believe I am not allowed to be the chauffeur driver.

I can’t believe I am not allowed to be the chauffeur driver.

1. Jan on December 12, 2016 at 11:41 am

We have read of dogs driving cars. It does not end well…

2. Juno's mom on December 12, 2016 at 11:40 am

Maybe he saw the youtube video of Porter, the dog taught to drive. Here’s a link to the page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk
    (I hope it’s ok to post this on your page.)

• The Thundering Herd on December 12, 2016 at 11:42 am

Laughing – oooh, where do we sign up?

• Juno's mom on December 12, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Unfortunately, New Zealand. 😉

3. Susan McManus on December 12, 2016 at 9:51 am

Tokyo does this too. I ask to see her license and registration. Better luck next time, Landon!

4. Lori on December 12, 2016 at 7:27 am

Sweet Landon…. always giving a helping paw ❤️

5. Vincent Porrazzo on December 12, 2016 at 3:40 am

Maybe Landon has previous experience as a driver?

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Posing on the Bench

August 15, 2010 |

Miss Kiska takes the challenge from Rusty the Rooster to prove her modeling chops by posing on the bench. We think she wins.