Welcome Landon Film Friday

What else would we do for this week’s Film Friday other than a Welcome Landon video? A few snippets from Landon’s first week at Chez Herd.

One of his favorite spots - the picnic table.
One of his favorite spots – the picnic table.

The scenes in this video highlight just a few moments around the yard, mostly with Typhoon. The ever popular stick chewing seems to be a particular highlight – just something to do in the yard while getting to know each other.

Stick chewing time.
Stick chewing time.

Landon also enjoys climbing on the picnic table and inside the Tree of Life. And, of course, what highlight reel would be complete without a little Siberian Husky wrestling – this time with Cheoah.

We hope you enjoy this week’s Film Friday:

1. Wild Dingo on October 23, 2016 at 3:49 pm

He fits right in! Perfect partner for Typhoon! congratulations!

2. Big Gus on October 21, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Only Hu Dad could take that magnificent picture in the tree. Welcome home Landon
    This blog makes me feel like I have 9 siblings (because I already have 3)

3. Juno's mom on October 21, 2016 at 11:28 am

He does appear to have settled in quickly. I think he knows he’s home. Lovely boy!

4. Marilyn and Chessie on October 21, 2016 at 10:08 am

I wonder if the Little Prince might do some maturing now that there’s a new, little brother to show the ropes to.

• Big Gus on October 21, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Let’s hope not!!

5. Zoe on October 21, 2016 at 8:53 am

Eautiful. I was wondering did he take the queens crate? And where does he sleep at night, has there been a new bed dog since the passing of the Queen or does Hu-dad get his pillow with no argument ?

6. Lori on October 21, 2016 at 7:56 am

Landon seems to fit right in!!! He’s a beautiful addition to an already beautiful herd!!!

7. KJ Pierson on October 21, 2016 at 4:36 am

Looks like he’s been there forever the way they play and act around each other!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.