A Tale (Tail) Of Two Brothers

Frankie and Typhoon hang out together, but the two brothers personalities differ dramatically. We demonstrate those differences in today’s Film Friday.

Proactive Napper Frankie - One of Two Brothers
Proactive Napper Frankie

Frankie’s earned his nickname Frankie Suave for his laid back approach to life. He naps with enthusiasm, usually in the most comfortable location available. He focuses his energy on napping related activities like pillow fluffing. And he excels at pillow fluffing.

Typhoon moving, moving and moving.
Typhoon moving, moving and moving.

Typhoon, on the other hand, propels around the house. Sitting still bores and exploring amuses, so he zooms everywhere he goes.

But the two brothers share one favorite activity and our Film Friday reveals the answer.

1. Ann on July 29, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Typhoon is so full of energy and Frankie….he’s plain sleepy. I love to watch them run in the yard. I also love Fridays videos.

2. Juno's mom on July 29, 2016 at 9:34 am

Nothing like brothers to give a girl the competitive edge.

3. Lori on July 29, 2016 at 8:22 am

Aw geez! Poor Cheoah! But I have no doubt CheeseWhiz can hold her own against a double team!!

4. Susan McManus on July 29, 2016 at 7:11 am

i knew the activity! But I am such a Thundering Herd fan. I am facing another surgery in a few weeks that will keep me in bed for 3 months. The herd’s antics brighten my day. They are such sweet dogs.

• Juno's mom on July 29, 2016 at 8:54 am

I hope it’s ok that I post this here, but you might enjoy watching the bears in Katmai Nat’l Park fishing in Brook’s Falls on explore.org while you’re recovering. Not as exciting as the herd, but can keep you engaged for hours. (There is a multitude of live cams on explore.)

• Susan McManus on July 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Thank you. I will check that out.

• The Thundering Herd on July 29, 2016 at 7:57 pm

We love wildlife cams like that. Thanks for sharing.

5. Mom, Ebby 'n Ice on July 29, 2016 at 5:20 am

Mom sez: For all their differing personalities, Frankie and Typhoon play off against one another so very well. Love them both.