Sunny Naps

Nothing quite like stretching out for sunny naps on cool winter days – and finding that prime spot can be quite the challenge.

Natasha found a sunny spot under Hu-Dad's desk.
Natasha found a sunny spot under Hu-Dad’s desk.

As the official office supervisor, Natasha often spends snoozervising time under Hu-Dad’s desk. After all, someone has to make sure he gets his work done.

Wait. Wait. I am just waking up.
Wait. Wait. I am just waking up.

Yesterday, Natasha acquired the perfect combination of both under the desk and in the sunshine. The napping was really good until . . .

Why are you waking me up with that camera?
Why are you waking me up with that camera?

Sigh. We can’t even get good naps without the puparrazi interfering. Good thing Natasha can communicate her entire opinion with just a look.

You are so in trouble, Hu-Dad. Just as soon as I am awake enough to do something.

1. HokiePack on June 9, 2021 at 8:42 am

So cute rubbing her face looking so adorable and then the EVIL EYE appears 😜. Love way back Wednesday ❤️

2. Debbie and Ruby on June 9, 2021 at 7:51 am

What a beautiful Queen she was.. Miss them all.

3. Jean B Burkhardt on June 9, 2021 at 6:33 am

Hu-Dad-LOVE way back Wednesdays and seeing Queen Natasha! It seems there’s always at least one dog who LOVES laying in the sunshine-n matter the weather. Love the mention of Frankie Suave too!

4. Lori on January 30, 2016 at 8:21 am

Aw Queen N you are just totally adorable!!!!❤️

5. Melon on January 30, 2016 at 7:13 am

I guess even Office Dog Frankie gets kicked out when the Queen wants to snoozervise, eh?

• The Thundering Herd on January 30, 2016 at 8:05 am

The Queen is not very big on sharing.

The Iceman Cometh No More

October 24, 2021

The iceman cometh no more. I can now fill a glass with ice and water direct from the door of the refrigerator. Why am I awed by this miracle?

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.