A Smiling Q Is Infectious

The most happy-go-lucky member of The Herd is Qannik. He is always grinning and, trust us, a smiling Q is infectious. You just can not help laughing at his good nature.

post all about me

A post all about me? Cool.

Yes, yes, Q-Tip, we are focused solely on you today. We should explain to the readers that you had just been out enjoying a sudden shower, so your thick, white fur was also soaking wet. And when you are wet, you love to give hugs to humans.

look fluffy

Don’t I look fluffy!

Do us a favor, though, and show the readers that you can be serious for at least a second or two. Ok?

Serious Q

Serious Q

Ok, enough of that, let’s go back to smiling Q.

back to smiling Q

Back to smiling Q.

1. Melon on September 8, 2015 at 4:47 am

Since I hadn’t been around for a while, I hadn’t remembered to check this blog… but when I had Gatsby staying with me, well, she’s always loved hugs, but when it poured one day I found out she loves soaking up rain too! So I thought of Q-Tip – I remember vividly your description of him as a giant soaking cotton ball. What is it about fluffy white dogs?

2. KJ Pierson on September 7, 2015 at 2:32 am

When I’m wet, I love to get on my daddy’s bed and dry myself, but for some reason my name becomes “no no, get off there damnit!” – Leena

3. rottrover on September 5, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Q, when I’m all wet, I like to pretend I’m a kitty and use my mom as a towel!! SO fun!

-Otto

4. Lori on September 5, 2015 at 8:41 pm

i love your smile Q-tip????

5. Shari on September 5, 2015 at 9:42 am

So sweet and adorable!!!

6. Susan McManus on September 5, 2015 at 9:01 am

Love your smile Q-tip.

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?