A Smiling Q Is Infectious

The most happy-go-lucky member of The Herd is Qannik. He is always grinning and, trust us, a smiling Q is infectious. You just can not help laughing at his good nature.

post all about me

A post all about me? Cool.

Yes, yes, Q-Tip, we are focused solely on you today. We should explain to the readers that you had just been out enjoying a sudden shower, so your thick, white fur was also soaking wet. And when you are wet, you love to give hugs to humans.

look fluffy

Don’t I look fluffy!

Do us a favor, though, and show the readers that you can be serious for at least a second or two. Ok?

Serious Q

Serious Q

Ok, enough of that, let’s go back to smiling Q.

back to smiling Q

Back to smiling Q.

1. Melon on September 8, 2015 at 4:47 am

Since I hadn’t been around for a while, I hadn’t remembered to check this blog… but when I had Gatsby staying with me, well, she’s always loved hugs, but when it poured one day I found out she loves soaking up rain too! So I thought of Q-Tip – I remember vividly your description of him as a giant soaking cotton ball. What is it about fluffy white dogs?

2. KJ Pierson on September 7, 2015 at 2:32 am

When I’m wet, I love to get on my daddy’s bed and dry myself, but for some reason my name becomes “no no, get off there damnit!” – Leena

3. rottrover on September 5, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Q, when I’m all wet, I like to pretend I’m a kitty and use my mom as a towel!! SO fun!

-Otto

4. Lori on September 5, 2015 at 8:41 pm

i love your smile Q-tip????

5. Shari on September 5, 2015 at 9:42 am

So sweet and adorable!!!

6. Susan McManus on September 5, 2015 at 9:01 am

Love your smile Q-tip.

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.