Shattering the Quiet

Cooler, drier air moved in yesterday evening taking away the threat of our daily thunderstorms. After a long, hard day, Hu-Dad thought it was a perfect time to sit outside within the walls of Sibe Quentin and enjoy the peace. He should have known that would not last long before a few members of The Herd were shattering the quiet.

Not me, Hu-Dad.

Not me, Hu-Dad. Look at my innocent face.

Yes, Mr. Frankie Suave with your brown eyes, your face is most innocent. Who could possibly expect you to cause problems?

who suspect a red head

Not me, Hu-Dad. Who would suspect a red head?

Sure, Cheesewhiz, you might actually project a certain innocence, but that dirt on the bench above your head does indicate that you might have been digging with abandon.

who me

Not me, Hu-Dad, Oh, never mind.

Mr. Typhoon. Let’s just say that the look of innocence is not something you have mastered. Even when you are innocent, you have the look of guilty.

So the three of you all profess to be free of guilt. Free of crime. Free of temptation.

Game on.

Game on.

Unfortunately, it just never lasts.

1. KJ Pierson on July 22, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Oh yes they call em the streak…the fastest things on 4 feet 😛

2. Mom, Ice 'n Ebby on July 22, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Mom sez: Hmmm, where was Qannik in all this? Maybe he was “instigating” from the sidelines! (I still think you need to make a video of some of the Herd’s games. To me, there’s nothing so beautiful as a “Sibe in Motion”! )

3. Juno's mom on July 22, 2015 at 9:10 am

Was Miss Kiska keeping the queen company?

4. Belinda Hulen on July 22, 2015 at 7:23 am

So enjoy your website and the daily updates. My 2huskies keep us busy, I can’t imagine all your daily fun. Keep up the good work and great pictures.

5. Julia on July 22, 2015 at 6:37 am

I bet you wouldn’t have it any other way!

• The Thundering Herd on July 22, 2015 at 6:47 am

But of course not! We love the Siberian Games!

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Posing on the Bench

August 15, 2010 |

Miss Kiska takes the challenge from Rusty the Rooster to prove her modeling chops by posing on the bench. We think she wins.